2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Mach351
Psycho Dog is Psycho

wasn't missing that dealership experience

recently have been contemplating retiring the Mach from DD duty but not too excited about having a car payment.

perusing some dealership websites I found what was advertised as a good deal on a SUV so thought it would be simple enough to send an online inquiry.

this place has now literally emailed me five times and called twice in the last two days since my inquiry. (they had already sold the SUV and don't have anything else in inventory that's lighting the proverbial fire but are relentless at getting me on the lot)

explained to them twice i'm in no itchin' hurry for another car
and now reminded of why i have not set foot on the sales side of a dealership in over seven years
other than running in and out of the service dept a couple of times for specific parts have had no reason to be there - and parked in back to evade the sales people at that

no disrespect to the sales-people trying to make a living, but having to deal with the bait-and-switch crap at every turn is a real irritant.

/rant
Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote