2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
NastyNate

The Republic of California

Well I have had a LONG day and i need to vent so here i go!

So yesterday i had the beat on a full-time job less than 3 miles from my house so i drove right down to apply. The Owner of the company tells me to bring him a DMV driving record. I went home and seen I could get my driving record online. I signed up for the DMV site and then went to get a print out and it was Unavailable hmm I thought weird. No wanting to go into DMV without an appointment, I waited overnight checking the site to see if it would work and nothing.. So unfortunately I made the trek to DMV. I get my printout and head home to get my job application and turn it all in. I look at the driving record and after I finally deciphered it I realize my license is SUSPENDED...and has been for over a year and half!

So i call the court and they said That i had finished my payments and everything was good to go. (reg ticket and FTA) Jus had to pay the DMV reinstatment fee. SO i head back to dmv and they tell me I cant get my license back until the court releases it. I explained to her I talked to the court less than an hour ago and they said I was good. (i also went into the court a year and half ago when I thought there was a warrant for my failure to appear) Needless to say even after I showed her the printout from the Court website that says my case is closed a and fine/fees have been paid in full.

She told me to call the court and gave me the number but they were closed ... now I gotta wait til monday to get this all figure out.
Such BS!
I need a drink!
NastyNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
USMCWeatherMan

Re: The Republic of California

Sucks man...government bureaucracy at its finest. Hope you get it sorted.
USMCWeatherMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
ar15topgun

Re: The Republic of California

and people want the gov't to handle their health care...asinine.
ar15topgun is offline   Reply With Quote