2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 06-14-2003, 10:23 AM   #1
04Retro

Losing Respect

Skulking around the Internet today I came to a strong opinion and Question--Why is this site losing so much respect on the Internet with other Mustang forums?

A great article has just appeared in 5.0 Mustang and Superfords. The article was a test of the Mach 1, Bullitt and 99/01 Cobra. Although staged as 'contest' it really wasn't ---it was a fairly balanced test to show off the various strengths and weaknesses of each car AS BUILT by Ford before the mods begin.

The test showed exactly what I and others who have been lucky enough in this world to afford playtoys and have owned both the Mach 1 and the Bullitt--no Cobra but I'll substitute by 01 supercharged Saleen in its place for max performance.... have been saying for the past 6 months.. The Mach 1 is faster/quicker over a 1/4 mile then the Bullitt--WOW big surprise there--extra 50 hp and 3.55 gears and you go quicker...

And as I've said before-better spring/shock system and 1/4 in lower in the Bullitt equals better handling through the twisties-just what the test showed.

The tests also showed that all three Mustangs are GREAT--and with $$--mods--each can be improved to surpass the other....

So why is it when the test first shows up in print and makes its way to this site--it appears as: Mach WINS! The Mach didn't win anything-yes better in many areas but then so was the Bullitt. The 99 Cobra was along for the ride as it has been modified for road courses and thus not a true reflection of what it can and can't do--and with the independant rear suspension-big surprise it is not a Drag race queen but it blew through the slalom.

Going over the article and discussing the differences in the cars is great-and they should be discussed--BUT putting our 'attitude' out to the world as "We Won" in some sort of 'superority' contest is just childish and reflective of a great deal of lack of knowledge -reading that first post and its' 'attitude' I'm quickly reminded of Cliff Claven on Cheers-thought he knew eveything but in reality didn't know a **** thing about anything. Ignorance must be bliss. Although that 'bliss' is making us look real bad on the internet.

04 Mach 1, Screaming Yellow, 5 sp, IUP
08 Bullitt Dark Highland Green

Last edited by 04Retro; 06-14-2003 at 10:26 AM.
04Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 10:28 AM   #2
socalmach1
"Boy! is this a machine"

HERE HERE!
socalmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 10:55 AM   #3
mufftang66
Mach-A-Roni and Cheese!

What really bugs me about it is the fact that they are all Ford Mustangs. I would take any of those 3 cars in a second if they were offered up. I don't go knockin other Mustangs no matter how slow they are, because they all have the same heritage, the Mustang name came from the same beginnings.

I think the rivalry between Mustang owners is welling up because we don't have any new competition coming out from the other big automakers. The Camaro and Firebirds are gone, for now. No matter how much I dislike Chevy or Pontiac I think the lack of competition will cause Ford to grow stale once all of this "Heritage and 100 Years" stuff is passed. I hope that doesn't happen but it easily could.

I have respect for most cars in general. I don't beleive Ford Mustang rules all the road. I can 'appreciate' another car for what it is even though I may not 'like' that car. I think if we were posting articles like "Mach 1 spanks Z-28" we would have less of a problem with that.

As far as attitude I think with the Mach 1 some folks (not necessarily folks on this board) get an elitist attitude because of the fact that there are a limited number produced. I would liken it to some people I've met with Shelby Mustangs. They tend to look down on 'regular' Mustangs. I've met some Shelby owners that were real jag-offs. I've had people point out that my hood pins are in the wrong spot... so I like to whip out a tape measure and take a few measurements and reply with "nope... they are still exactly where I put them" They just snort and say whatever. It really is sad. It just boils down to differences in people. Some are nice and some are asses. In the end it really doesn't have much to do with the actual cars they own.

If your happy with your car then flog that pony (or whatever it may be) and have fun.

2003 Mach 1 5spd : Zinc Yellow
1998 V6 auto : Vermillion Tri-coat
1966 Coupe 302 auto : Vintage Burgundy

"I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride" -- Jon Bon Jovi 1986
mufftang66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:14 AM   #4
Golions
Motown Muscle

RCODE:

Maybe we are all just a little tired of seeing our Mach CONSTANTLY reviewed agaist the 03 Cobra. All the mags I have seen it has been "Mach vs. Cobra" or "03 Mach vs. Cobra, which is better?"

I think we have the right to enjoy a little "We Won" bliss, don't you? I can guarantee if one of the other cars reviewed came out on top, their owners would do the same. If you don't think 5.0's comparision was good, well related cars, maybe you should read the article again.

Sorry you can't enjoy a publisized moment in the sun with the rest of us.

GiddyUp!

:THUMBSUP:
Delivery Miles: 5.9
VIN#410274
Golions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:24 AM   #5
04Retro

I think the 5.0 article was great--and well on point!! And yes-it was the first real intelligent comparison-comparing normally asperated cars against the 03 Supercharged Cobra is ...kinda nuts...

But where does the Mach 1 "win" I sure didn't see that in the article--it was a well rounded article...gave the strengths and weaknesses of all the cars--Mach 1 was faster in the 1/4 mile-great. The Bullitt walked away from it on the twistie test-great for the Bullitt as it should 'win' that portion....as it has a better 'road course' feel and handling package...

That 'test' goes to show just how similiar and different these special and unique 'factory' Mustangs really are.

Winner....really didn't see an Award given--at the end the editors and testers pointed out how each car has further developed and grown...as would be expected...and as we will probably see with the 05/06 Mach 1 should it be made...:THUMBSUP:

My point is that our 'We won' attitude has been noticed on the web and we are looking arrogant and foolish...especially with the last comment by Scott Hoag in his interview...start throwing "we won" in peoples faces and they will start throwing Scott Hoag's comments right back--be careful what you wish for.....

Peace and good mach'in

04 Mach 1, Screaming Yellow, 5 sp, IUP
08 Bullitt Dark Highland Green
04Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:26 AM   #6
1 BULLITT
Shelby-Mach1-Boss-Bullitt

What difference does it make? I can never see the point where opinions by other has to influence a positive outlook on car's owner. What is important is that each owner is content with what they bought. It is hard to imagine that a magazine article or a thread on another Mustang forum is going to decide if the $30K investment was worth it, or justify someone's happiness with the car. The critics' cars are always better than anybody else's and know more about other cars than their owners.

I knew exactly what I was buying, just like most of the members here. If anything, the Mach 1's expectations have been surpassed. Compliments or critisism, it is all the same to me. And I am the one that's driving it and enjoying it.

Mach 1 (1 of 1611, Black) traded
BULLITT GT #2552 (Dark Highland Green)
02 GT vert (True Blue)
'04 Cobra Coupe (MystiChrome)
Past GTs: 68,82,88,99,00se,02
1 BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:32 AM   #7
Golions
Motown Muscle

I saw "Mach Wins" written once when I reviewed the recent thread you are speaking of. I looked at all the comments in the thread and saw no cheast thumping at all. Comments were very well contained and analytical.

The article may have not pronounced a winner, but I enjoyed the review. By the way, I did a search on thos site and the only "We Won" statement was typed by you.

We didn't "win", the Mach did, just like the thread's title states.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-14-2003, 11:33 AM   #8
17368_Mach1

" . . . I think the rivalry between Mustang owners is welling up because we don't have any new competition coming out from the other big automakers. The Camaro and Firebirds are gone, for now. No matter how much I dislike Chevy or Pontiac I think the lack of competition will cause Ford to grow stale once all of this "Heritage and 100 Years" stuff is passed. I hope that doesn't happen but it easily could. . . . "
-
I look for the rivalry to continue and for Ford to continue kicking butt. The competition will not come from GM and their hyped-up supercharged front-wheel drive Impala SS (their dumb commercials have "409" playing in the background!) but don't forget that DCX has committed to a few hemi-powered rear-wheel drives very soon and they won't be easy pickin's. Years ago there was a great rivalry between Plymouth/Dodge and Ford which would be neat to see again. Until GM's bean-counters get out of the picture I can see lots of fun between our Fords and DCX. Maple Grove Raceway; here I come......
17368_Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:39 AM   #9
badjoey
former mach1 owner

i eprsonally look at every mustang that i see.
yes i bought a 03 mach1 because it's what i wanted.whether it's better than any other mustang i really don't care.all i know is it's the one in my garage till i put another pony beside it
badjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:41 AM   #10
Mach1driver

Did you post this same response over on IMBOC in their thread stating the Bullitt won? Personally I don't think any of the cars came out a true winner and I think all three are great and would be happy to own any of them.

What I am tired of hearing, reading whatever is XXX is so much better then the Mach. Seriously go look at Stangnet, the Corral or the Bullitt forum. You can't go a few days without some negative post about the Mach 1 showing up so why does everyone get in a fit when a couple folks proclaim the Mach 1 the winner but over at the Bullitt forum there is basically the exact same post basically proclaiming the Bullitt the winner.
Mach1driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:13 PM   #11
Mikestang
Parrot Head

If its Fast I like it

IF is is a V8 that sounds good i like it

If is is a mustang i love it

so there !
03 MACH1 Torch Red #274 Built 11/14/02 Home 12/07/02 Payed off 09/17/07 MRT powershift, W\Hurst T-handle, Painted hood stripe, AFS 10.5 and 9.0 Crome Mach 1Wheels, Ford GT Coil Covers.
"If She had a set a wings, Man I know She could fly "
2011 Kona Blue Metalic Mustang GT Premium 5.0 Rolling on 19s
"2011 Will Be Known As The Year They Perfected The Mustang "
06 Victory Kingpin With more mods than I can list
http://home.roadrunner.com/~crazyhorse/
Mikestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:18 PM   #12
02mach1
Cofounder in Memoriam 1967-2012

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikestang
If its Fast I like it

IF is is a V8 that sounds good i like it

If is is a mustang i love it

so there !
here here

Or take your Mach1 at the track and blow those Bullitts away and then show who really won
VIN#1FAFP42R83F366627
production 12/2/02-
Build 12/6/02
Delivered home 12/16/02

Founder of Intl.SN95LMMOCR for all 79-05 Mustangs 1st Late Model Mustang Club since 1993
C/O Founder of Mach1 Registry
AIM Shows
MCA #29082,MCA Judge for 79-04 Mustangs
www.mustang.org
MACH1REGISTRY Member#2

Here's pics of my Mach1
http://mach1registry.org/photopost/d...mach2.JPG?6804
02mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:24 PM   #13
Twister Special
Shaken, Not Stirred

Why, Hell, we're all winners!!
03 Yellow mach 1 #395354
Twister Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #14
lk2drvmach1
Ford fanatic

Exclamation

Uh...stupid argument...who gives a F@#% that "this site is losing so much respect on the Internet with other Mustang forums"?...c'mon, get a grip!

Rob

'03 Mach1 Azure blue/5sp/IUP
Magnaflow cat back
MAC Prochambers
K&N
Steeda comp springs
Steeda LCA's
Steeda offset rack bushings
MGW billet stuff
Silver antenna (it's a retro thing)
lk2drvmach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 12:42 PM   #15
Tomcat427
What a ride it was :)

There's other Mustang forums?

Ok I knew that, (screen name is the same on all of them) I am having more fun with the LS1 guys. Every post on their forum that has Mach 1 in it gets at least 8 pages of replys.

I love my car, I love a lot of cars. Choose to be an owner of a Mach 1.:THUMBSUP:

Old 06-14-2003, 12:56 PM   #16
L.B.
The Lounge

Quote:
Originally posted by lk2drvmach1
Uh...stupid argument...who gives a F@#% that "this site is losing so much respect on the Internet with other Mustang forums"?...c'mon, get a grip!

Rob
I couldn't agree more...

David your post was completely inaccurate...I just read the threads on IMBOC and theirs is the same as ours...a friendly discussion about Mustangs...with the proud owners celebrating whatever small successes they may have perceived their car as having achieved...

One post even said how glad they were to have Mach owners posting on their site...

As far as your statement that the Mach 1 is designed for the aging baby boomer who wants a softer ride...you may want to look at the average age of the Mach owner on this site...and all the suspension mods being done to improve handling...even at the expense of ride comfort...

Here is the IMBOC post that I found amusing...

Quote:
Originally posted by 01281Sc93

I gotta agree with Scott Hoag--I've owned all the modern stangs--99 Limited Edition, 01 Bullitt, 01 Supercharged Saleen, and now the 03 Mach 1. I have no intention of selling the Mach 1--the buck stops there! but....if I had a time machine and knew how to use it, I'd go back to 01-buy the Bullitt and stop there. It is the only car I've 'replaced' that I've missed. If some dealer had a 'new' Bullitt still on a lot last December I would have bought it instead of the Mach 1--just didnt' want a used one--may change my mind on that point in the future.

Bullitt 1046 (reluctantly sold to Scottbullittgreth)

03 Mach 1 (white)
03 Ranger 4x4 FX (dhg)
02 PT Dream Cruiser #4545

01 Saleen-Supercharged, sold
known as 03RCode on other forums
Uh huh...
Old 06-14-2003, 01:35 PM   #17
Golions
Motown Muscle

Quote:
Originally posted by L.B.
I couldn't agree more...

David your post was completely inaccurate...I just read the threads on IMBOC and theirs is the same as ours...a friendly discussion about Mustangs...with the proud owners celebrating whatever small successes they may have perceived their car as having achieved...

One post even said how glad they were to have Mach owners posting on their site...

As far as your statement that the Mach 1 is designed for the aging baby boomer who wants a softer ride...you may want to look at the average age of the Mach owner on this site...and all the suspension mods being done to improve handling...even at the expense of ride comfort...

Here is the IMBOC post that I found amusing...

Uh huh...
I agree,

Not sure where David was coming from. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

GiddyUp!

VIN#410274
Old 06-14-2003, 02:56 PM   #18
bullitt922

I love these spirited debates! Guys, The Bullitt is one awesome car! The main reason we traded is that I got sick of taking care of the Black color. If you owned one you know what I mean. The Mach 1 is also awesome. That being said, I really think that down the road the Bullitt will become a more collectible car IF you are into that sort of thing. Both of these cars are great reminders of great muscle car days gone by, and I am happy that Ford hasn't gone the way of x-brand with the Mustang.
JMO
John
bullitt922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 03:17 PM   #19
Greggvh

Ok I went and read both post from Mach1Registry and IMBOC.

The Mach1Registry post is Mach 1 wins...
The IMBOC post just names the three cars.

The Mach1Registry post goes into people saying that the bullitt could not do some of the things...IE could not brake as well. mmmm It could have a lot to do with the bullitts suspension set up vs Mach.

The IMBOC post not one bad thing said about the mach1.

From the Mach1Registry I get the feeling that you guys cant believe the Bullitt in any way should come close to run up agianst the Mach1.

From the IMBOC post I get the feeling they are just happy that it was able to play with such a great group of cars.

Understand one thing the Bullitt can out handle the Mach1 and give it a run for its many. And as the comments go well you can mod the Mach to handle like the bullitt...Well we can Mod the Bullitt to run like the mach.

But it does come down to one thing....MUSTANGS and as you can see by my sig I think all mustangs suck....THAT WAS A JOKE...I know 03RCode and SolCal understand that one. At least I hope you guys do

And if any one should be touchy on this it should be Bullitt owners. From day one the bullitt has gotten nothing but a hard time from GT owners that we payed $4000 for cosmetics to Cobra owners saying its just a GT. Then the Mach comes along and we get the same from them. No way the Bullitt can come close to our precious Mach.

But as MANY of the Bullitt owners said..3 GREAT CARS.
2001 Mustang GT Bullitt DHG #3033
1998 Firebird Formula

2004 Mach 1 Comp Orange (DADS CAR)
Greggvh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 04:58 PM   #20
Midnight

Can't we all just get along. I'm just a mustang freak I like them all. I even think some of the late 70's mustang IIs are cool. I got the mustang bug when one of my friends took me for a ride in his new 86 gt. I traded my 01 gt for the mach and I love it. I said I would never get rid of that car. I still can't believe I let it go. The Bullit is an awesome car and so is the mach,gt, cobra they are all mustangs and I love them. Why must It be degraded into a pissing contest? They all have certain defining qualities. They can all be modded and made to be faster,handle better, look better etc. I give props where they are due I don't mind getting beat by another car. There is always somebody faster than me. I just enjoy talking to other car peeps regardless. A nice car is a nice car period. I'm sure there are some imports that would hand me my ***. I doesn't matter they are car nuts just like myself they just have other prefences. Enjoy what you have be safe and have fun. :THUMBSUP:
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 05:28 PM   #21
black&blueGTs

I have to agree with Greggvh on this one.I know that we have had some disagreements on IMBOC.But I think he is right on this.I think the mach1 is a very nice mustang and it is fast.I'am still trying to get my wife to trade her 02GT for one.There are Bullitt owners just as there are mach1,03 cobra and pre 03 cobra owners that sometimes forget the only reason we have the cars we love today is because of the basic mustang and they all are still mustangs.We are on the same side here.And to the guy that said go smoke the Bullitt at the track and show them who really won.Its more driver that car at the track.i've seen all three cars run high 14s and Yes even the holy er then tho 03 cobra.Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
black&blueGTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 07:28 PM   #22
boney
True Blue Ford

Ok guys let me get my 2 cents worth in.

I will be 50 this year and have been married for 29 years

For my 50th birthday I had my wife agree to buy me a 1970 Boss 302. ........God I love that woman............

That has always been my favorite car......

When I seen the 2003 Mach1 I fell in love and decided to buy 1 of them instead.

I like it because it reminds me of the 1970 Boss.........it performs better than the older car, but that is not a concern to me.

I am not going to race it, I have not done that since I got rid of the first 1970 Maverick in the area with a 302......that was alot of fun:LAUGH:

I like all the mustangs.............I like the1970 boss 302 better than the boss 429........just my preference..I know that the 429 is worth more and was faster............

I like the 2003 Mach1 better than the cobra or bullitt.........that does not make it better to anyone else.............

My wife cousin collects mustangs and he has a Shelby KR and many other vintage convertables............I like them all.....He loves driving his 1965 6 cylinder ragtop........

Remember there is always a faster car than yours on the road......you can never win that battle........

When ford brings out the new Mustangs I would not be surprised that they will be faster and handle better than ours.......

I don't care...........I love my car...........I waited 50 years to get it....and like I was told at Carlisle I am anal about taking care of it
:LAUGH:

So aways expect people to argue about their car being the best............it is the american way....

I LOVE MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 10:26 PM   #23
moodym

I know this thread is getting long, but I just had to ring in and agree with the opinion that all Mustangs should be a family. I do not consider the Bullet or Cobra to be competition. The bullet and GT are my siblings and the Cobra is big brother.

I do not understand why a Camaro/Firebird has yet to challenge me although several Mustangs have tried to race me. No compliments or camaraderie, just want to see who is faster. I am not interested in racing other Mustangs, per say. We can have fun, sure, but after the run I would like to pull up with a group of other Mustangs and talk shop.

Ha Midnight,
You may be the only person on this site who may not throw spears at me for saying that my ultimate dream is to restomod my original owner 1978 Cobra II. Yeah I know, but I still love the lines of that car.

SWOOOOSH!! Boy, that was close. The spears start quickly!!

Mach On Folks!!

V/R, moodym:THUMBSUP:
moodym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 10:37 PM   #24
Ralph Greene

I chose my Mach because i didn't want another supercharged Mustang. I do not see the Mach 1 as number 2 in the lineup behind Cobra, and ahead of Bullitt, whch is ahead of GT. I just don't see it that way. To me me the article implies the Cobra is in another class, and we are all nearly tied for second place. I almost bought a GT because I just wanted a driver, it uses 87, and in some ways I think it makes the best driver.

After my mag came and I carefully read the article a few times, I am still not convinced it was a fair test. I am convinced they meant it to be a fair test, no question there, just don't think it was a fair test.

Bullitt's just aren't that strong stock. And sure the Mach1 is faster in the 1/4 with lower RPM TQ and 3.55's, than 99 and 01 Cobra's with heavy IRS and 3.27's.

My point is none of these cars are losers, they go just as fast as you want then to go, depending on how you mod them.
Real Ford FR 500 18X9 Wheels
255X40X18 Michelin Tires
Steeda Sport Springs (isolators in)
Tokico HP Struts/Shocks
Steeda 4 bolt CC Plates
Poly Offset Steering Rack Bushings
Steeda TriAx Shifter
Magnaflow X/Cats
Bassani Catback with Removable Baffles
Ralph Greene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 11:04 PM   #25
jbrad88
Original Owner

THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE MUSTANG THAT YOU COULD BUY AS MANY DIFFERENT MODELS FROM THE V-6 CARS (WHICH ARE PRETTY **** NICE THEMSELVES) ALL THE WAY TO THE S281E AND 360R'S.
WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCING ONE OF THE BEST TIMES TO BE IN THE HOBBY.
PERSONALLY I WOULD LOVE TO OWN A BULLITT ALSO.

I UNDERSTAND A LOT OF PEOPLE DO LIKE TO HEAR THAT THIER CAR HAS WON A COMPETITION AGAINST AN ESTABLISHED CAR. JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE. THE MACH WAS NOT GOING TO HANDLE AS WELL AS THE BULLITT. ALL 3 CARS SHOULD HAVE BRAKED CLOSER, BUT HOW MUCH DOES THE BULLITT'S LOWER CENTER OF GRAVUTY HELP THERE?

WE SHOULD ALL TAKE PRIDE IN THE CARS WE LOVE TO DRIVE AND OWN. WE SHOULD ALSO RESPECT EACH OTHERS CARS(MUSTANGS AT LEAST) EVEN IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO OWN ONE...AND REMEMBER, IF THE MACH HAD COME OUT AND WAS SLOWER THAN THE BULLITT, WOULD WE HAVE ALL RUSHED TO BUY ONE? I KNEW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT BUY THE BULLIT B/C OF THE 2V MOTOR. I ALSO KNOW A GUY WHO TRADED HIS IN BECAUSE HE DID NOT FEEL IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WITH THE 2V...

WE SHOULD ALSO ENJOY THE MOMENT NOW. THE 04 COULD HAVE ENHANCEMENTS OVER OUR 03'S. THE 05'S ARE GOING TO BE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD IN CHASSIS AND OVERALL VEHICLE DYNAMICS. EVERYONE HAS HEARD THE NEW GT WILL BE PUSHING OVER 300BHP.

BOTTOM LINE, ENJOY YOUR CAR(S), HAVE FUN WITH THE STUFF, AND NEVER TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. THE PEOPLE WHO DO ARE ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT KEEPING UP...SOUNDS KIND OF SILLY TO ME...YOU MISS OUT ON TOO MUCH...

03 Torch Red Mach 1
21 FJG Mach 1

Stainless Steel Systems Adrenaline Series
BBK long tube headers catted x pipe
18x9 18x10- Solid Gloss Black FR5's
Nitto 555 g2 275/35r18's 285/35r18
MGW Shifter With Mach1 Shift Knob
4.10's & 31 spline Mosers and 31 Spline Posi
Steeda Sport Springs Tokiko Illuminas
J@M weight Jacker LCA's
J@M Rear UCA's
J@M Braided steel brake lines