2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 10-26-2004, 02:56 PM   #1
boney
True Blue Ford

Nascar Hendrick

This plane crash is just so tragic.

I, like Rick Hendrick, am a son, father, brother, uncle. I can not imagine the grief he must be feeling at this time. To lose your father, son, brother and nieces within a few months is too hard for me to imagine.

I would ask all of you to offer up your prayers and condolences to this family at this time.

Dave
boney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 06:40 PM   #2
Stretchnuts
Midwest Muscle

Thumbs up

I'm glad to see someone started a thread before I could. I know that the Hendrick organization does not deal with any Fords, however they are GREAT to work for. I have met Rick Hendrick personally at least 3 times and he is one of the nicest people you could know. His company prides itself on putting family first and really taking care of their employees. I'm the assistant service manager for Superior Lexus North here in Kansas City, MO. We are one of many stores owned by the Hendrick organization. I've been here about 3 years now and I have to say this is by far the BEST job I have EVER had. Without this great job, I wouldn't be able to own and enjoy my Mach 1. So, hats off to he Hendrick organization for giving me the opportunity to better my life. This man is definitely deserving of our support and prayers. God bless his family during this terrible time.

Rob

www.TheMustangZone.com
Stretchnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
2k4CO

I am also glad someone started this thread even though he does not race a Ford product. Please keep him in your prayers as I only know partially how he could feel; I lost two of my grandparents this year only four months apart, I couldn't imagine losing a brother, son, nieces, friends and co-workers.

Chris
2k4CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 06:46 PM   #4
Evil_Capri

I concur. Please also remember Joe Jackson's family-DuPont's Director of Racing (not sure about his correct title) who was also on the plane.
Evil_Capri is offline   Reply With Quote