2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 03-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
bluebullitt256

WTB: low mileage CO, OW, DSG Mach 1

Looking for a low mileage (under 50k) Comp Orange, Oxford White, Or Dark Shadow Grey Mach. Must be 5 speed. Bolt on's are a plus. Must be in very clean condition (im pretty picky). If you have or know someone that has what im looking for shoot me an email at caasher08@gmail.com with pictures and a description.

Ive found this is sometimes the better way of going about finding a specific car since there are tons of cars to sift through to find the right one. Thanks!

Willing to travel for the right car/price...
bluebullitt256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
USAF_Rock
Sweat saves blood

Re: WTB: low mileage CO, OW, DSG Mach 1

I had already emailed you the pics and desc. but wanted to hit you up on here just in case you didnt receive it. I have a 2003 OW Mach 1 5 speed with 54,xxx miles on it. Does has minor, and I mean minor front bumper scuff from previous owner, and two rims have curb rash.. also from previous owner. I keep it in my garage and clean it every week. All maintenance is routinely done. Does have bolt-ons but not a lot. BBK LT Headers, O/R H Pipe, Bassani Catbacks, Steeda Triax Shifter (still have the original one as well), 3.73 Gears, IUP, JLT intake, Subframe connectors. The interior is super clean! I think that’s about it, I really have to get rid of this car because I am to be sent to Texas as my next station because im in the Air Force, in the beginning of June and I need it gone and I am willing to work on the price. I have my car listed on the Mach 1 registry under the profile name USAF_Rock . I am asking $13,500 o.b.o. I am willing to listen to all offers so please don’t hesitate. Please contact me at this email or j_rockhold@hotmail.com, my phone number is 850-621-2395. If you need any other pictures or info let me know. I appreciate you for looking.
USAF_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
bluebullitt256

Re: WTB: low mileage CO, OW, DSG Mach 1

Still looking! had a few emails but not exactly what im looking for yet!
bluebullitt256 is offline   Reply With Quote