View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #994
Mach1 EH
original owner

Re: The Wheel Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachWonGuy View Post
I have been wanting to get the original wheels & tires off my Mach for a while. Finally decided to bite the bullet on a set of factory finish 17X10.5's & 17X9's and some Nitto tires. I have to say that I installed them on the Mach Wednesday night and I just wasn't sure. Last night (Friday) I took the Mach to the local cruise night to see how they would go over with the crowd. Its amazing how many people were looking at the wheels LOL I think most of them were Mustang owners wondering how a 315 fit on the back and wasn't sticking out past the fenders. Ended up getting some positive comments so I think for now they will stay on the car. It would probably change the look if I was to lower it but I just don't wanna change the suspension. Here are some pictures that I took

FINALLY, welcome to the 315 club.
Should get a pic of our Machs together, factory finish and black chrome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachWonGuy View Post
Ended up getting some positive comments so I think for now they will stay on the car.
So what, if negative comments received, you would have removed?
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote