View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 03:58 AM   #24
toad
the Night Man

Re: Power gained per modification.

It seems like cars with similar mods do have about the same results, so I feel a little better about my results.

I have only dyno'd mine before and after adding the x pipe. I did it when I lived in Houston at Houston Performance. It was about 100 degrees outside and pretty humid. I was a little dissapointed at the time because they had a problem with the dyno giving torque readings and I was expecting over 300rwhp. This is what they said the results were...
before Xpipe
271rwhp 279rwtq
after
296rwhp 302rwtq.... they were impressed with the increase and speculated that the spacer may have had something to do with the increase. It probably wasn't as effective with the stock hpipe.

I have been wanting to go do another pull. I don't think there is anywhere near Austin to do it though.
SY Mach1|FRPP 4:10 gears|Kenny Brown welded subframe connectors|BMR upper/lower Control Arms|PHP intake spacer|MAFIA MAF extender|Procharger P1SC-2|KOOKs Longtubes|KOOKs catted X|Borla STINGER cat-back|Pro 5.0 shifter/MGW handle/MRT Yellow ball|26 spl PMP/T3650|Performance Cobra clutch|Fidanza/Anderson aluminum flywheel|MM quadrant/adjuster
toad is offline   Reply With Quote