Thread: More issues 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
slomach03

Re: More issues 2.0

Update:
Since my regular shop is closed on the weekends I went ahead and started opening stuff up. The car is still shaking very hard and making a loud clicking noise and losing power. Well looks like I have a one of a kind issue. Or rather multiple issues. I swear my rear most spark plug wells on both sides are full to the top with water. It’s colorless and oderless so I’m assuming it’s water and it just rained. Also one of my COPs blew up. It actually blew up. The boot exploded and disintegrated and the wire coil wrapped itself around the head of the COP and stretched out. I cleaned all the water out. Cleaned off all the COPs and put the OEM ones in. Pulled the plugs and cleaned them and got all the exploded plastic out. Car is running worse now after all that. I’ve never seen or heard of an issue like this before. I have no idea how the car is taking in water but it’s literal ounces. It’s not being driven until it goes to the shop on Monday but I’m prepared to hear I have a bunch of blow parts. Not many cars can take that kind of abuse. I would never buy one of these cars ever again. Even if this one was a lemon.
ICT Billet 1/2in Spacer
JLT Ram Air Intake
FRPP 4.10 Gears
FRPP Aluminum DriveShaft
SCT REV X Tuner
Black 17X9 1995 Cobra Rs
slomach03 is offline   Reply With Quote