Thread: First Ticket
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 07:16 AM   #17
hotrodnut
Mach 1 Hot Rod Nut

Re: First Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_MACh1 View Post
All radar detectors do is promise a ticket when you get pulled over, and empty your wallet. Police officers loose any compassion once they see them. Officers are not bad guys like the media wants you to believe they are. ....... Learned right then the best thing is to own it and not make up some bull ***** story.
Well said for sure, before I ditched the detectors I got pulled in NC and proceeded to try and talk my way out of it. The Officer said, "With what you have on your dash I'd just keep my mouth shut if I were you". I then kept at it and he read me my rights!!

2003 TR

Pro-5.0 Shifter, Hurst Stick -- K&N Air Filter -- Predator canned tune -- BBK Long Tubes and Catted H-pipe -- SLP "Loudmouth" Catback w/ MRT Blackchrome Tips -- Illumina Struts / Shocks w/ MRT Rear Race Springs -- UPR Tubular Coilover K-member Kit -- Steeda Strut Brace, 4-bolt CC Plates, Alum Weightjacker LCAs, Adj UCAs -- MM Panhard Bar -- FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft & 3.73 Gear -- Racing Sparco Lightweight Wheels -- Hurst Roll Control
hotrodnut is offline   Reply With Quote