View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #7
ShakeMe

Re: Anyone going to Houston for the March regionall show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ron View Post
I spoke with Mark @ one of the contact numbers and he indicated that there was only one entry fee for the 3 days. And there were no provisions for a one day entry although you could attend just one day. He also said that Saturday was 8 - 5:00pm but that was all he knew. It sounds like you have to be there all three days to be properly judged and recognized. He also said that if something was not right with the registration that someone would contact you to clarify.

When you click on the "register" button you can see all the different pricings for the show but no times or schedule.

I let my membership in MCA lapse a long time ago as there was NEVER an article or writeup that included Texas, I got tired of reading about Florida, Georgia etc.

I think I'll attend the Mustang Owners of Austin open car show at Dell Diamond that same Saturday instead.

Big Ron
Thanks for that info but I was asking about just being a looky loo not a participant. I'm only 15 minutes from Dell Diamond. You just saved me 6 hours of driving.

Feb 09 N2O 10.91 @ 124.21(1.55 60ft)
Feb 09 NA 11.85 @ 112.87 (1.60 60ft)
ShakeMe is offline   Reply With Quote