View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #173
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach1 View Post
Great Seeing Everyone as always, goes way too fast! Made it home around 1:30pm, only a little rain the last 40 mins of the trip.

Thanks to Dawn who always decorates the tent so well and helps out with T-Shirt Sales! along with anyone else that helped out when I wasn't there.

Huge thank you to the other organizers of TJ Rockwells, The BBQ Cooks (I helped a bit when they were eating and more people showed up) all the other food people brought, the entertaining discussions that happened. Thanks to all that brought Doors Prizes. Also Huge Thank you to Brian for the Framed Prints we raffled off, Tony for the Review Book of Scott Hoag for the raffle. All donations will help keep Mach 1 Registry running.!!!

I will post the NEW Ford Club Connection Stuff we get re-registered with them!

Always a great time! Suggestions or anything, just let me know. We will definately have NEW Shirts for next year!!
Yes absolutely Dave, thank you to everyone involved. Thank you for your donations of food & raffle prizes which always makes our BBQ a fun event.
Nice raffle items from Brian with the professionally framed prints of the 01 Bullitt & the 03 Mach 1. The proof book was a very cool one of a kind items. Man I was hoping to win it...

Thanks to Dave & Tammy Wagner for providing this forum in which we can converse all year long and plan a weekend get away with an extended car loving family... The Mach 1 Registry.
I enjoy this site so much more then Facebook, but FB is definitely seeing more action these days. We need those people to know they are missing out on some of the club events and discussions by not being on the registry more often.

MACH ON
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote