View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 02:17 AM   #231
NJ 03Mach1
IRS Conversion

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

Looking to see if this was anyone from here?? This was a post on EastCoastStang.com. I saw it and wondering if it's anyone here????

Quote:
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:48 pm Weasy on ECS Post subject: Sat Drive story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing big, just wanted to tell you guys what happened Sat.

I was driving to Atlantic City on saturday with Dina and while I was driving over the Walt Whitman bridge I passed a Mach 1 with like five people packed in his car. I was doing like 55 to about 60 and was just minding my own business. Next thing I know that Mach 1 is right up on my ***. I am thinking to my self at this point that "yeah right buddy.....you might have a slightly faster car than me but with you having 5 people in the car ill smoke ya"

I get ready to drop the hammer and I notice that the passenger is checking out the license plate of my car. Next thing I notice is that the passenger looks to be writing something down. The car then backs off and chills out while I pull away from them.

I know you guys are going to hack this thread up with jokes, but what I am thinking at this point is that I think they wrote down the ECS web site. That's what I think. I bet you guys will say they wrote down my tag number to report me for speeding or something..hahahah....but I thought it was kinda cool for them to back off and to glance at the ECS license plate holder and to maybe even write down the web site. They may even join here, who knows. Just thought I would pass this useless information to you guys.

-Brian
PHA #281
Mods: Anything ESP legal from Maximum Motorsports
Hill Climb Videos
Become a Hillclimber!
MM&FF Feature Top of the Rock!
NJ 03Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote