View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #360
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uloset View Post
Might be the same kid I met on Sundday 9/9/07. My G/F was invited to join a car club the owner of which was headed up to the same GTO car show at Bandito's on Rt 1 that my G/F and I were showing her car at so we went to meet up with the club and head to the show together and there was a 04 Red Mach 1 in the club. I saw that he had just purchased the car it still had the temp tags in the back window. I asked him if he was on the forum and he wasn't I told him give it a try some time it is a great place not only to meet fellow owners but nothing touches it for technical info as well, he seemed pretty disinterested in speaking to me so I just left him alone.

It was nice show good turn out actually here is a link to some pics from the event for anyone interested Banditos picture/video thread

My girl's car is about half way down the page it is the 1st Pic of a GTO (Blue with a billet grill with the hood a trunk open, posted by Hockeyman)
Keep my eyes peeled for it again.. It appearred to be a young man driving the red Mach (didn't catch the year), but then again you like pretty young when I met you.
Of course I was not in my Mach when I saw him.
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote