View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Machy uno

Re: Thinking about selling my baby

Ahhh...grass is always greener on the other side I say. I love the Mach. Sometimes I see other things on the road that I 'love' more. For me I have the feeling if I got rid of the mach and into something else I'd have the same issue a few months down the road. There will always be a car that is faster, more unique, handles better, or has the new wiget yours doesn't. No car has it all. Currently I only have one garage spot available to me for a project so the Mach it is. It's been too good to me to get rid of it. Eventually I plan on having a larger garage to have more projects, but the most important thing for me is the Mach is always one of those projects.

Perhaps you feel different though. If you only can have one car and the Mach isn't cutting it, jump into something that is. Mach's can still be found with pretty low mileage and their price isn't bad. You could always get your lightening...then down the road pick up another Mach if you find the need. What do you like more about the lightening? Do you need the truck for hauling? Do you like the looks? The whine of the supercharger? If it were me I'd break it down into the whys. Why do you not love the Mach anymore, and why did you love driving the lightening? If it was simply because it was new to you, you'll be repeating the process eventually. If there's actual reasons that are easy and plain to see, jump on it.

Gone but NOT FORGOTTEN
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/330262
Machy uno is offline   Reply With Quote