View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
Machofmanhattan
Rex R

MRT Hood Struts & NGK AFX Wideband

Hey folks! I sold the Mach a while back and still have a few parts laying around the garage that I removed from it. The MRT hood struts are black, and in good condition- working fine when removed from the car. The NGK AFX wideband is the square digital readout model. Probably has around 10,000 miles on it- it was working fine when removed, but may need a new sensor at some point being that they have limited life spans. It also comes with a fabricated bracket that allows it to be mounted to the bottom of a Mach 1 dash and viewed through the steering wheel. You can sort of see the unit in the lower left of the photo: 120 Shipped OBO

Comes with all connections, wiring, sensor, etc. The back of the unit has been JB welded because the fastening clamps failed which would allow the internals to slide out of the display housing. Just a FYI- there will be JB weld visible around the back seam of the wideband.

NGK AFX wideband: 100 shipped

Please PM or email me if interested! Thanks!! I'll try to get more photos of the actual parts in the next couple of days.

Gone but not Forgotten:
2008 JSB Corvette Z06 526rwhp/492rwtq (H/C/E)
2003 TR Mach 1 492rwhp/434rwtq (Procharged 8psi)
2003 AB Mach 1 438rwhp/490rwtq (100 NX Shot)

Last edited by Machofmanhattan; 09-02-2014 at 06:01 PM.
Machofmanhattan is offline   Reply With Quote