Thread: NASCAR thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #3390
gvervoren
Garry Vervoren

Re: NASCAR thread

The race was not rigged for Jr. to win. Think about it guys, if they wanted Jr. to win, the WOULD HAVE thrown the yellow cause that would have frozen the field and Jr. would have won regardless as long as he could coast across the line. Yes if it was earlier in the race or even 2 laps to go, they would have thrown the caution but look back on other races. When it's the last lap and there is a crash like this, the rarely ever throw the caution. They usually let them race to the checkers in this situation cause by time the cars get back to the wreck, the race is over and they are already well slowed down by the time they get to the wreck. NASCAR didn't do anything different on the last lap of this race that they have done in the past. They WILL throw the caution on the last lap if the cars are all pretty spread out on the track and there is wreck up front but when all the cars are bunched together like yesterday, they usually let them race to the end.

2004 Dark Shadow Grey ORIGINAL OWNER!!!!

I USED TO THINK BEING LAZY WAS BAD FOR ME SO I GAVE UP THINKING.

HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER THAN HEARTBEATS

5 Speed, IUP, Tinted windows, 3rd brake light decal, Sequential Tail Lights, Smoked Tail Lights, Black Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts, Anthracite 18" staggard FR500
Build Date 10/08/2003
#567 of a build of 7182
gvervoren is offline   Reply With Quote