View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 07:24 PM   #141
fatherlarry

Hi Donna,

I'm new here to the forum and picked up my 2004 Mach 1 on November 22, 2003 right off the carrier. First let me ask you, what is an Oasis report. I am documenting everthing, so is it possible to get a copy of that report on the 2004? My window sticker has a date of 11/4/2003. The glove box shows a date of 11/10/03 and it looks like the time next to it 12:58:02. Would that be the time? If so, PM or AM? I know in the Corvettes they give the time and day it was built. I'm thinking that the :02 might mean PM or AM. The sticker on the lock pillar on the drivers side quarter panel just shows 11/03. The plastic on my seats show 11/10/03, so I imagine thats the date they put the seats in. I also have a Certificate of Origin because I didn't finance the car. The date on the Certificate of Origin is the same as the window sticker 11/04/03. Would you be able to run one more Oasis report for me. I would greatly appreciate it. There has been no warranty work done on the car. Also, would you happen to know where I can obtain the build sheet? Or, where is it located in the car? Thank you. Vin # 1fafp42r44f153837. The time you are taking to help everyone with this is making it easier for the documentation for the collectibility of this car. I'm sure I speak not only for myself, but for all. Thanks again for taking the time. I'm also going to go down to the dealer tommorrow and get a copy of the original invoice. I also found out that the dealer I bought it from in Bethlehem, PA, is either the brother-in-law or brother of Iacocca. That's interesting.

:THUMBSUP: :THUMBSUP:
http://www.fatherlarryscorvetteshop.com
2004 DSG Mach 1
2002 Electron Blue Corvette Z06

Last edited by fatherlarry; 11-28-2003 at 07:39 PM.
fatherlarry is offline   Reply With Quote