View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #71
Explosive

Re: Official Nitrous HP/TQ/mods thread

It was just irritating that such a big name company with such a reputation could make the mistakes they did. And even with that, I dont run all over the internet bashing them wherever I can. But between the poor technical advice, and terribly designed products that look cool but obviously never got much testing I was fed up. Became obvious their rep is simply from bandwagon people who see the name on the tv and jump aboard

Finally one day called nitrous outlet and first thing I noticed was the guy on the phone knew his **** and could actually give me straight answers. I ended up buying the n20 plate, and that was my first purchase from them. It showed up at my door in bad shape, bunch of slag in the holes, discolored etc, it was a mess. I wasnt a dick about it just snapped some pics and sent them in an email and was like uhhh, whats up with this ? I hadnt left any contact info but they must of found me in their system from the order and actually picked the phone up and called me to apologize about the issue, and that it even got out their door like that and got me a call tag and was able to get me another plate. I explained my issues with the other company and they were like well i hope this doesnt turn you off of our stuff we will definitely make it right. Which as far as I'm concerned the fact they actually said yea we sent you a piece of **** we will make it right was all I want from a company. Ended up i had bought their last plate so it took a few weeks to get the replacement but it was no biggie my car wont hit the dyno again till spring. I was missing the free shirt he promised lol, but I'm not sweating it just glad I got a good piece. I'll be buying from them from now on, stand up guys.
Explosive is offline   Reply With Quote