View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 02:23 PM   #77
TribalMan
Got Speed?

I made my plate out of stainless making the smaller hole 9/32 and I drilled the largest hole to the largest drill bit I have and then enlarged it even more with my Dremel, but never got it quite as large as the original. I Installed it anyways then cruised it around the block and reset the battery. The RPMs do drop nice and it idles right to about 1000 rpm's instead of idling high during warm up. It also doesn't stall with AC MAX Full Power, so I am guessing it works as supposed to. I am just wondering, the High RPM's at idle-when-cold are like an electronic choke. During winter when it really is cold and needs the extra rpm's, do you think it will stall a lot?

Also, I followed the pictures as for which side was which, but does it matter which hole is large and which is small or could you actually have both holes the same medium size? Just wondering ya know.
Mac offroad Prochamber, 2-Chamber Flowmasters, Steeda Triax, K&N filter, raised Shaker, Diablo Predator, 5% tint, Black Bumper Inserts
TribalMan is offline   Reply With Quote