View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:24 AM   #12
not a gt

Re: Procharger install

Get a threaded rod instead of the 2 studs that come in the kit. By the time you get them in the timing cover they will be really short...I bottomed out into cover and cut the length about 1" PAST headunit bracket. Also run a tap FIRST in all the holes including alternator mounts and once you get them in, use red lock tite on them so they don't spin when you remove the headunit..align, align align, all cars are different doesn't take much for belt to jump a tooth.Also get ATI idler lined up, thread into peanut tight, rotate peanut to align with alt. bracket, remove then tighten down alt side then install idler with blower. See my thread for some other stuff and good luck. I went on Amazon and got a Gatorback tensioner, worked awesome over OEM and at around $50 was a great choice with Gatorback belt.
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote