View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #26
hotford

Re: Mach ! Resurrection

Ok
More progress, so you can see that the relay's are different from Cobra to Mach, from the original connector I removed the pins out of the factory two plug and lucky me I had other harness that would match up to the cobra relay harness, pins for the fan plugged in factory like.
Click image for larger version

Name:	comparing both relays.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	67297

Name:	old relay.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	67301
The fan power wires are the same colour code, now for the circ pump, it has 4 wires, white from the power distribution via the sliver connector, I drilled and added the wire to the other side of the terminal block and routed though the loom to the relay which power supply, Orange with yellow tracer is power to the circ pump, red is 12 volt ignition power which I tapped into the 12 V that supplies the maf, white with red tracer is suppose to go to the PCM pin 83 as the cobra computer monitors it, by way of grounding it no need to hook up as the mach would know as its not programmed for it. I just wired it into the harness on a ground circuit and when ignition is turn on the pump will run, gonna make a toggle switch so when at the track I can jump it in the pits.

Name:	power supply to circ pump.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	67298
The IAT is also not used in the Maf location so I used the Cobra Map/IAT2 sensor located in the manifold and made up my own wiring harness using ford connectors and even used the exact colour codes grey/ red and grey wiring, many may ask why, well when adding in a PD blower timing is controlled by IAT and if it see the incoming air which is a lot cooler it can add to much, this way it only see it after the cooler in the manifold which is the one you want.

Name:	New IAT connector.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	67299
here is it all cleaned up.

Name:	all in its place stock looking.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	67300
2011 Shelby GT 500

Last edited by hotford; 09-12-2019 at 12:12 AM.
hotford is offline   Reply With Quote