View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 12:55 AM   #41
Orange whip 04
Never Fear Smith Is Here

To all inquires,
I thought the exhaust review was great for all manufactures involved, However i must say i thought the subjectives notes inregaurds to SLP's loudness was highly exagerated. The SLP loudmouth cat back system, in my opinion was not too loud and i disagree that you could be heard from 10 blocks away. Maybe 2 or 3 blocks, but not 10. The installation was like what they said. I have the SLP loudmouth cat back system on my Mach1 and the installation took me 45 minutes on a hoist. It might take as much as a 1 1/2 for others but the installation was a piece of cake and probably the easiest exhaust cat back system i have ever installed and everything fit perfectly. At this point i wouldnt hesitate to recomend them to anyone that want an awsome sound. SLP has a tone all their own and thats what sets them apart from all other exhaust systems. Also note, i would go a little louder by getting rid of the cats and use a offroad H-pipe or X-pipe in place of cats. Dont waste your time with the catted pipes doods and you'll save yourself some money too. And though you many void your emission warranty at least you wont have cats to plug up your exhaust system or rob your engine of the power it truely makes. Its your choice. Thats my 2 cents.
Orange whip 04 is offline   Reply With Quote