View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #52
bris09

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
An MRT option would be nice. Currently have a BBK X-pipe and I believe flowmasters on the 87 LX. Recently replaced the x-pipe because the area the hanger was welded to rusted and broke off.
It is almost done and will be 304SS. Current design will bolt to stock manifolds or shorty headers. He is doing an H-pipe (for me) and catback. Being designed for both LX and GT. You will order/install proper tip. He is also designing a bolt-on hanger to properly hang the tail-pipes. Scott said Ford did it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
If it still has the original drivetrain and runs good, you stole it. I'm sure Scott will put something nice together for you. Post it up sometime if you can.
All original and other than exhaust, unmolested. Body is not perfect but have the parts to resolve that. I'm sure I will be happy with what Scott comes up with. He definitely has the ear for exhaust. For the Cobra I asked for deep and presence known without being too loud. I am very happy with it and it has gotten a lot of compliments. One of these days I need to switch the Mach's catback from the Borlas to one of his.
Enough to not be the slowest, but nowhere near enough to be the fastest.

17 Fusion Sport
Now faster than the Mach

96 Laser Red Cobra Vert
For those days you just wanna cruise with the top down

89 Shelby CSX
Still rocking the VNT and Fiberides.
bris09 is offline   Reply With Quote