Thread: More issues
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:32 PM   #16
slomach03

Re: More issues

Just to update everyone I found the squeaky noise my shaker tubing running to my air intake was loose and once I tightened it down it stopped the noise. Another thing. My Fing car starting doing that stuttering shuddering thing I first started this thread about again. After all the fixes I went thru it started again. So I went ahead and decided to check the coil covers and see if the plugs were somehow loose. This was right after the car had just been running. To my shock I found condensation and drops of water everywhere beneath the coil covers and on the cops and even down the rear most spark plug shaft. Every other time I had gone to trouble shoot the car I had opened up the coil covers after the car had been sitting some time. It was then I realized that everytime this issue had happened it had just rained. My drivers side coil cover has a leak. I took everything apart and cleaned the plugs and cops and went and drove it again. It ran like the monester I love. I went ahead and silicone sealed the **** out of the coil cover and the area where the cop wires come thru the firewall. Everything seems perfect now and I hope no more water can get in. If anyone has any other suggestions for waterproofing I would really appreciate it. Thanks all.
ICT Billet 1/2in Spacer
JLT Ram Air Intake
FRPP 4.10 Gears
FRPP Aluminum DriveShaft
SCT REV X Tuner
Black 17X9 1995 Cobra Rs
slomach03 is offline   Reply With Quote