View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 05:57 PM   #1
TTSaleen
SVT Enthusiast

TTSaleen's Project Updates 2023

What's up guys.
Haven't been here in a while so here's some updates.

The 2003 Mach1 is doing good.
I had to build a new engine for it about 2 years ago when the Terminator swapped donor engine spun the bearings out of it. Still unsure as to what caused it as it had oil, the oil pump didn't break, and I was going around the block on my monthly cruise. Anyway I could only reuse the heads so the bottom end is all new block, steel crank, billet rods, diamond pistons, L+M cams, ported heads, my VMP 2.3 supercharger, and on E85 it made right at 800rwhp thru a T56 transmission.

I sold my 2003 Terminator Cobra and replaced it with a 1968 Dodge Charger. I pulled the original drivetrain (318 engine) and installed a Gen3 Hemi and 5 speed auto out of a 2006 Dodge Daytona R/T.

My TTSaleen also has a fresh engine rebuild with more compression, Holley EFI, and is back to a T56 transmission for street duty. It's a beast.

The wife's G8 is unchanged and still rowdy.

Anyway, here's a few pics of my cars in the garage I have been building since last year to work on all my projects in.

You can catch up with each car and the garage project at my Youtube page here - www.youtube.com/98saleen

Ryan

Instagram - ttsaleen
YouTube - 98saleen

Former -
2003 Mach 1 - Torch Red - Auto - Eaton Swap = 472rwhp
Link to build thread - http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...d.php?t=132733
TTSaleen is offline   Reply With Quote