View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #113
Tony Alonso
Mustang Enthusiast

Re: A New Book is Coming Out About the Development of '01 Bullitt & '03/'04 Mach 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Page 58 Scott Hoag MRT Hood Strut Install

The photo on Page 58 of Scott Hoag installing his very own company’s MRT Hood Struts onto a Black 2004 Mach1 was taken on June 3, 2006 at 11 am on the show field grounds of the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pa. Mr. Hoag did installs of several of his products right at the show field most times for little to no fee. This was something Mr. Hoag did for most of his time at the show which several of us took advantage of since is the god father of our cars so to speak. I think at one point he was pulling a small wagon behind him with tools wish I got a photo of that. He always has a smile and good bit of info to share and of course answer any of our questions about our beloved cars….
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
On page 7 is a picture I took of Scott smiling and installing my MRT Hood Structs at the time. Also my MSRP sticker for my '03 Mach is used near the back of the book. Mine was delivered to a small Ford Dealership in Manning SC and they delivered it the dealership we used in Ravenel, SC. My Wife and Son picked up the car to surprise me and drove it to Charleston SC. By the time I got the car it had 120 miles on it (LOL).
Thank you both for the backstories on these photos! Having them in the book is much appreciated!!
VIN 388409, Built ??/??/????
Delivered 7/12/2019 w/122,696 miles
Tony Alonso is offline   Reply With Quote