View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #68
TKat13
Mach-T

Re: Mach was in a wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1 03 View Post
What shop did you go to in Maryland?

I am getting my car painted next year and I hope I can find a shop like the one you went to. I want the car to look better than stock (the biggest thing I want is practically no orange peel), but I have not been able to find a shop that I feel is going to do the work to my expectations.
I went to GIVENS COLLISION REPAIR CENTER in Frederick, I would NOT even think about going there... many short cuts, and the short cuts were safety related, not paint quality. The paint seemed to hold up well, the frame was simply done incorrectly and the spot welds were horrible. Not sure if the owner even knows his crew was turning out such bad work. They had my car for 3 months, my body shop in Texas has had it for 1 month and did a full paint job + custom body work as well as the exact same collision repair, well, did the repair they way it should have been done. I will eventually send the owner a letter and pictures with my displeasure.

I feel your pain in finding a quality shop, it has taken me years to find a good shop that puts the customer first. Too bad you are not in Texas... ship your car.
(100 shot,E85,4:10s,Street tire):60 ft - 1.67 | 1/8 - 7.88
New build - 750rwhp; not track tested (yet)
Mods: Build Log
Paint&Body
Tuned by Manny @ HPP
TKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote