View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #1
IMachU
Super Moderator

Ask A Police Officer

I have been kicking this idea around for a while, and thought I'd give it a try. Rules for the thread:

1 - NO COP BASHING! If you want to ask a question, you will get an unbiased answer from a law enforcement professional. Any police officer may answer a question, but we are unfamiliar with rules and laws in all 50 states, but you will get the best answer we can give.

2 - All Registry rules apply. No religion, politics, foul language, nekkid girlies, etc.

3 - All answers and advice given are solely the opinion of the posting person. This is NOT to be taken as legal advice, just another point of view to help you with a particular situation. Mach1Registry.com, it's owners, moderators, operators, persons posting in this thread and members cannot be held liable for false or misleading information presented in this thread (sorry, had to). All opinions expressed in this thread are the opinions of the posting member, and may not be the opinion of the Registry or it's sponsors.

OK, waddaya think about a thread like this? Good idea? Bad idea?

2003 DSG 5 speed IUP Born June 25, 2003
K&N Drop-in Filter, Magnapack Catback, MRT black chrome tips, MRT shifter
277.1 HP (321.4) 296.4 (343.8) TQ SAE (with 16% powertrain loss calculated, before mods), Sirius satellite radio, MGW black on black locking Bullitt fuel door, MGW goodies - sold on 7-19-07
IMachU is offline   Reply With Quote