Thread: Selling Mach ?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 05:43 PM   #4
JCal

Wink Re: Selling Mach ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-RIDE View Post
If you don't get a certain price, maybe you'll hang on to it. Sounds like you have a price in mind. I've had 3 in the past few years. and sold them all. My first was a TR 5spd., with 15600 miles. It sold for $16500. The second was an 04 CO 5spd., with 10K miles, sold for $17500. With 62K miles, my guess would be $10K - $12K, maybe a bit higher if it's super clean. There are too many things that can change the value of a car. These Mach's haven't reached the collectible car status quite yet. I just sold a 100% stock 04, CO, 5spd., with tons of documentation for $23K. But, it only had 623 miles.......yup, 623.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE......where is it located?

Yeah I was thinking the least I’d take would be 10-ish? I’ve collected a bunch of parts for it over the years. I’ve got a Teksid 98 Cobra shortblock that I was going to build for it as well as a Vortech SC kit that just needs a fuel pump and oil lines to be complete. Brand new bracket kit for 4V & coolant crossover so all the hard to find stuff is there. It’s a used head unit and I have a new MAF for it too.
That was my plan but I just don’t have the time anymore. IDK if someone would want it all or I’ll just sell that stuff separately?

I’ve got a 10 Plum Crazy RT Challenger 6spd that I drive now and to tell you the truth as much as I love my Mach, and it is quicker than the fat Dodge, the Challenger is a lot more comfy as a daily. My sons are all gearheads as well and all have cars that need to be worked on so my time and driveway/garage space is getting tight. My wife doesn’t want me to sell it (she’s been so good about my hobbies) so I’m really thinking it over.
Thanks for the reply, Jim
Sorry, South of Boston. Weymouth MA

Last edited by JCal; 06-08-2018 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Forgot something
JCal is offline   Reply With Quote