View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 10:25 AM   #62
5Liter

Well I dropped it off at Michael's yesterday and I ended up choosing a blue mat very similar to the background color here on the Registry, and a wonderful contemporary aluminum frame. The frame is real metal, flat, and about 2 inches across. This was a good choice IMO because it compliments the colors in the print, and also because my decor is very contemporary. You may want to choose something a bit different based on the room in which you're going to display the print.

In case you didn't already know, be warned the materials and labor to have it framed will cost more than the print itself I knew that going into the purchase, but it still hurts the ol' wallet! I usually frame my own wallhangings, but I figure $100 for a limited edition print is enough of an expenditure to be worth the presentation expense. At least the glass included is UV resistant so the print will not fade over time, which is a very valid concern.

I won't get the print back for about 2 weeks, but if you still have not decided by that time what framework you'd like to go with, I'd be happy to take pictures of our finished product
5Liter is offline   Reply With Quote