View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 AM   #250
alex04mach1

Re: Is the Mach your 1st Stang?

my 4th stang.
1st- 2003 laser red gt and it died on me at 1900 miles, got it replaced with the 2nd stang - 2004 dsg gt under lemon law.
3rd stang - 2004 dsg traded it in with an 04 mach 1 (dsg), only 200 miles and she has defect already. it just died and some torque converter sensor or something.
4th stang - dealer replaced it again with another dsg mach 1, luckily i researched their inventory and found 1 more available or elase i would have been stucked with the other mach (ticking sound on that one was way too loud).
the only problem i noticed w/ my last stang was some decals missing on one side and they have to reorder it. i checked the vin # if there was body work done to it and showed none.
SLP LM1 Catback, K&N Drop in filter, Bilstein HD Front Struts, Rear Shocks & Quad shocks, H&R Race Springs, MM Caster-Camber Plates, TA Performance Girdle, Ford Racing Aluminum Transmission Pan, Royal Purple 5W20, Chrome Cobra wheels - Goodyear F1 tires, Halibrand Wheels (Alternate shoes), Bullit Front and Rear Brake Calipers, Ford Racing Cobra Drilled/ Slotted Rotors, MGW Billet, 04 Cobra Front & Rear Bumpers, Colgan Front & Side Mirror Covers
alex04mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote