View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
Bruisbe

Shocks and Strut suggestions.

Its me again...Impulse buying...Why because as you may have read previous posts from me...I am re-doing the back end axles and gears....

Well we are at that pivotal moment of "Well the back end is going to be off...Might as well replace the shocks..."

Furthermore...Why not try to find a deal on a set of shocks and struts and do the front also.

Shock and strut performance is one of my weaker areas, so all of the different shocks and struts that are out there are greek to me. The only thing that I can really see the difference in them is the price.

I found these shocks on rock auto:
Clicky Clicky

I live in Central Illinois and drive the Mach as my daily driver when the weather cooperates...Having said that, I do take it to the track a few times a year and do heavy pulls when a Dbag in a Honda pulls up next to me...Ok so I guess it is not a heavy pull when a Honda pulls next to me....hahahahaha....sorry

Anyways...Do you know if the shocks that I linked are of decent enough quality for what I am using it for...If not...What are some suggestions that you would have.

Thanks in Advance,
Curtis
Bruisbe is offline   Reply With Quote