View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #469
scorched

Re: Nj Mach 1 Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Mach1Blurr View Post
lol, yeah my Mach was at car toyz down the road in pleasantville. The remote start and viper security system. I have a couple rock chips in mine too, but i dunno if id like it off or not., I like the way ABs and OWs look without the hood stripe. Almost a cleaner look from the front. Anyways. I dropped the Mach off at 10am, and they said it would take about 4 hours-by passing the clutch.. electrical work.. yadayadayada.. Anyways,. 630pm comes rolling around, and they still havent finished it... They ask if i can leave the car overnight? (Me thinking in my head #@$%#$#$^^@#%^%) I immmediately said NO before he could even finish the sentence lol. So i have to go back this weekend so thay can do another hours work on it, And sync up both of my keys to the viper system. Oh im a little pissed..
they had to be really busy then... they are a pretty solid shop. that being said. doing my mach, and my buddies, taking my time took me about 4 hours on mine (a lot of little goodies i installed) and a little under 3 doing my buddies mach. but that was dedicated on the specific car, not having to do anything else. but taking that long... not acceptable. if you have any more problems with anything make sure you talk to lee, he is really good at what he does

p.s. good idea not leaving it... the things i have done to cars that have been left overnight... very smart indeed...lol

now
2003 cobra
billetflow 2.76, aux and idlers
tr6 @.032
jlt rai
stingers and prochamber FTW!!
mgw short throw
steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster
Reische 170* t-stat
scorched is offline   Reply With Quote