View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:42 PM   #4
Fay4927@yahoo.c

Re: 2004 Mach 1 Engine Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fay4927@yahoo.c View Post
Hi, thanks for the reply. Here is what I have. I am installing a 2004 Mach 1 engine in a 1966 mustang. I believe the engine was out of a manual, not sure. I have the engine matted to a 4R75W. The engine has most of the engine harness attached. Part of the front engine harness that connects to the AC and the Crank Position sensor is broken. Art in California did a wire diet on my dash harness (PCM harness that connects to the engine harness and the CCRM (he did a great job with the diet and labeling)). After tying to connect the PCM harness to the engine harness, I learned that there is one less connection on the engine harness for the automatic transmission harness. Additionally, there are a couple connections missing on the front of the engine harness that would connect to the PCM harness.
I mentioned the GT engine harness, thinking that I would purchase a complete one if I could not get the 04 Mach 1 engine harness to work.
Any thoughts or diagrams for the 04 Mach 1 engine harness?

Everything so far on the engine is Mach 1. the PCM is 04 Mach 1 Automatic. By the way, I have a painless (not really painless) chassis harness.
Hi can we chat live? Would be interested in the pin out option. Assuming it would be to the connector between the pcm harness and engine harness.
Fay4927@yahoo.c is offline   Reply With Quote