View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 09:40 PM   #182
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: 2018 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311-420 View Post
There was a fiasco involving potatobucket several months ago. Most people had to find new hosts. Looks like John is using flickr with success from his slideshow he posted.

Thanks for taking and posting those pics, John. Surprised, but certainly not upset, to see that many new Ford GT cars hanging around. Was there a pic taken with the Reg and IMBOC cars and owners together? Were the Machs and Bullitts in near proximity to each other for the show? Just wondering how they line it all out if its chronological or what..
The tent that housed the Bullitts was very close to the Mach 1 tent and lineup. We were in a very different place than I was use to in previous years. Nothing seemed to be chronological, most of the first gn cars were near the entrance, but there was a shockingly low number of vintage Mustangs. Very disappointing.
There were 3 new Ford GTs there. The Liquid Red car was a show piece belonging to Ford. I'm not sure if the Liquid Blue or the grey cars were privately owned or not.
As to Flickr, it's been a really good place to store and display pictures of various events. It's been free so far, and there's a lot of space allotted, 1 TB as I recall. They' ve refined it over the years to make uploading and segregating into albums much simpler. Nothing to lose.

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote