View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:59 AM   #861
Rumplemenz

Re: The Wheel Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrman View Post
I put 265/35 on the front and 295/35 on the back. Front tires are a little shorter than stock, and rears are a little taller, but still looks good.

The NT05s are great tires so far. Good in the rain, stick, but a little but noisier than the Falcon 912s.
damit guy.... are you gnna give us all the info or dib and dab all freakin day? follow the rules.. what are your suspension mods.. !!?? just give us everythng like the thread said.. lmao.. imagine i really was serious? haa.. jk.. looks really good man...

so in all seriousness hows the ride? does it suffer a little bit with the tall tires and shorter sidewalls? been curious about that b/c i may want to go your route one day.

thanks and hope i got ya fired up for a second.. ha
04' TR w/ IUP-Vortech V2 3.48" pulley-aftercooler-Anderson PP-90mm MAF-SVT pump-42lb frpp injectors-frpp 4.10-SOS Pillar-FR Fuel,boost/vac gauges-Raptor shift light-aluminum DS-Steeda tri ax-MM ccplates-MM coilovers-Bilstein hd-MM full length subframes-Borla stinger catback-17x10.5 bullitts-Nitto 555r-04 Cobra mirrors/side skirts-CDC decklid panel-Steeda battery box-billet fuel door-sequential tails-Mach 1 sills-billet antenna-MGW Mach 1 plate covers-MGW brake handle-455 rwhp 389 tq
Rumplemenz is offline   Reply With Quote