View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
nitmare
nitmare

Re: Thinking about selling my baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4valve 4tw? View Post
I feel the same way about enjoying what you drive everyday. My olds drives me crazy now that it's my dd.

Ready for the off the wall suggestion? Spend like 3 grand on a low mileage fiero, and another 2 grand on wheels, SERIOUS tires, and some suspension work. Before I get flamed for that, look up any old road test with them, they turn very impressive times for the time period and money they demand. Small wheelbase+mid engine+sticky tires mean it should eat your Mach up on a twists road. Yeah, it may not be the fastest thing out there, but it'd make a fun dd... just don't buy an 84, contrary to popular opinion, they were the only ones that caught on fire.
I do think those cars are cool. If I do keep the mach was maybe looking at a used explorer in the 5 to 7 tho rang for smaller payments once the Mach was finished. A v8 and maybe add exhaust and wheels tires .They have some higher milage lightnings over 100 thousand miles for around 10 but Im woried about all that could go wrong trans, supercharger, engine.
03 DSG JLT cai,Custom tune, MGW shifter, Aluminum drive shaft, Pypes x w/High flow magnaflow cats and mac cat back. AFS DD replicas 17x10.5 with 315s and 17x 9 with 275 front. Eibach pro's with urethane Isos, Bilstein struts/shocks, some MM suspension Pieces.
nitmare is offline   Reply With Quote