View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #123
Fenixfire
Its stock....No really!

Re: Highest Mileage Mach 1

Turned 80k miles on mine just before it went down for a huge build. Motor has been in and out of this car alot tho and hasnt been factory since probly 20k miles or less lol. Has seen turbo, nitrous and supercharged.

Stock trans is still going strong and so is the stock rearend. The interior is basically all stock with just an a pillar boost gauge. Everything works like a charm and has never had an issue. My interior is 9/10 too.

Ive also had the same spec stage 3 clutch in it since somewhere around 30k miles and that thing is still grabby as ever. I have a fiore firewall adjuster and clutch quadrant. I just replaced the stock clutch cable about 8k miles ago because the original one snapped.

New motor will be completely badass. Basically the best 4.6 build (even tho its more like a 4.8 or 4.9 liter lol) money can buy with all kinds of goodies and supporting mods.

Gonna rock a posi race ported eaton completely decked out. Shooting for over 600 to the tires eaton only with no nitrous which, to my knowledge, would be the most powerful eaton only car ever.