View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
falcongtho3
Moderating at Mach 1

Re: 45th Mustang Anniversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03mach69mach View Post
No parking on gravel- Grass (if no rain) or pavement please. You guys will do a great job on this. Good luck and enjoy the process!
Not only is there no parking on gravel, you can't even see gravel...anywhere! It's all paved, the different parking levels are tiered, and the grass areas are maintained to a degree that would shame most golf courses. Check out the photos from the Birmingham show (MCA 30th) in the gallery or search out the thread, the last few pages are filled with photos. There are well kept restrooms, as well as plentiful food vendors. The track is very nice (I hope the 'parade' laps are available again. I know they were a big hit last time.), and the Barber Museum (which I did not get to see, but took a number of photos of my car in front of) got rave reviews from those who did make it there. I plan on staying at the same Holiday Inn I was at last time, in Irondale. Hopefully we can do the get togethers like last time; Hooters, Logans, and the BBQ place Tammy recommended.

#340804 13th Mach 1 built
11/07/02 Build Date
12/13/02 Delivery
falcongtho3 is offline   Reply With Quote