View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 02:19 AM   #6
1mach03

Hi this is april zavela the vettelady,i called another dealer ship after posting the message on what that other dealer was going to do and that was a markup on the mach one mustang up by $10.000 dollars.this guyat the other dealership said to me that they were getting 10 of them in january with only one being spoken for.he assured me of this.he also said that in no way were they going to mark it up as they do not allow that.so i think im in luck to get my car.say a prayer for me.the other dealer i was dealing with said they got a message from ford saying they may not even build them.it seems they dont even know whats going on.so to those who are unsure keep trying dont give up untill they say there are no more.its just funny the different remarks you get from the dealers.i feel as thuogh the cars we ordered and put a deposit on can be taken from us so easily.wheres the security feeling for us.and another thing is that some of the dealers are getting the cars and they dont belong to anyone what about ours?april zavela the vettelady.