View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 04:42 PM   #25
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Re: Carlisle 2021 - - - - Who's in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
I am writing to inform everyone I don't believe my wife and I will make it to Carlisle this year. We have had a few things happening and trying to take care of in our personal lives, we both have plans to retire this year which we have come to realize we may need to take a year off from Carlisle and get things done that we need to do now so we are good to go for the next 30 years or so...

I never called TJ Rockwells or set up anything else I was thinking we would be a small group again and may not need reservations. If I can assist in any way let me know but at this point we will not be attending. Sorry!!

Gonna miss you guys, especially my best buddy "Sarge" . However I understand that life has priorities. Retirement is great and I really hope that it works out well for you guys. It is scary if you're not sure or prepared and I don't really know if you can truly prepare, but it will work out. Any time you're heading South or going to see Mickey, give us a heads up and drop by. We got the room.
My 1970 Mach

2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2019 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic