View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #600
SparksMach1
Shitin 'n Gitin

Re: Carlisle All Ford nationals - Mach 1 Registry Meet June 6-8, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linumup View Post
Id get killed in the clean department anyways . My car needs a lot of touch-up items to really make it show ready . Not totally into all that . Now SparksMach1 is about the cleanest Mach ive ever seen . Its cleaner then mine when i bought it off the trailer . Really is a nice piece . I plan on cruisn the old stangs , something about those cars , havnt figured it out yet ?

Im there just to hang and shoot da shiat . It does not matter if i win or lose . I want to see 50 Machs in one area is what i really want . Now thats picture for sure . I know Haeg has a nice camera with photo skills . How could you get high enough to shoot a panoramic view ?
haha thanks man. Ive got all the polish for under the hood in the box ready to go, just washed and folded all my towels last night. What events are going on friday night? im not sure ill be able to make the one on saturday anymore.

442/435 @ the rear ALL MOTOR -Race Gas
FRPP BOSS 5.0 block, 10.6:1 compression, Manley H-Beams; Diamond flat-top pistons, P&P heads W/ 5-angle valve job & ARP Head studs, PP upper/lower intake, Comp Stage 2 N/A cams, FR500 springs, valves, and followers, Tube K with coilovers and Bilsteins, Kooks, Stingers, 2.97 T-56 Magnum, 31 Spline Superior axles & Auburn-pro dif, built battle boxes, KB BAP w/ 39lb injectors, and 4:10's.

Last edited by SparksMach1; 06-04-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: im an idiot
SparksMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote