View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #751
Mach 1
DSG guarded by a GSD

Re: Build dates & VIN info - Build Date Requests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone_in_60 View Post
I would really love to find out my build date. I believe the person doing that was burned out. Does anybody else have access to this information? My VIN# 1FAFP42R73F400234 , on a 2003 torch red. I would really like to get some of those tags that will show the build date as well as the VIN on the interior and the engine compartment. Somebody PM me if they can get this information for me. thanks
I also wanted my build date to order those same tags. Just got my oasis report today from another reg member. mustangjohnny got it for me. PM him, I'm sure he'll help you out also. Good luck.
Thanks again Johnny!
Procharged P-1SC Intercooled, 9 psi, 42 lb injectors, 80 mm Lightning MAF w/MAF.ia, 255 lph GT pump, NGK TR-6 plugs, Water/Methanol injection, SCT X cal 2 tuned by DEZ Racing, 10.5" AFS Rear wheels w/Nitto DR's, AutoMeter fuel/boost guages, MGW orange handle shifter, Sequential taillights, Raptor shift light, Visus louvers, Magnaflow catted x-pipe w/Magnapacks, 4" rolled tips. Canton tank and a little bit of chrome and powder coating. 429 rwhp, 365 rwtq Dyno pic Engine bay pic
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote