View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #117
HAEG
Heppasketties

Re: Carlisle 2020 - - - Who's in?

Sorry I didn't get on here sooner. Had a great time at the show was really good to see everyone. Hope to see everyone back next year and be back to the real normal.. lol
We had a smaller group of Mach 1 members than ever but the Friday evening BBQ was well attended. Was nice to have some Ford representation at the BBQ and was really cool they had some giveaways for us. Really had a great time.
Those who do so much each year for our BBQ thank you. For those who just started getting involved and provided some items thank you. Anyone else who is going to be at our BBQ please get involved in any manner you can whether its bringing food, drink or other supplies or even offering to cook if your not shy please let us know we would appreciate the assistance. Any suggestions or ideas are always welcome. We want everyone to be involved.

Thank you for the King Cakes you sent John/Falcongtho much appreciated. Thank you to Lew/Mach146 for bringing something new this year he made grilled shrimp on a skewer. The burgers from Brian/Bris09 and the chicken from Chris/OldSchool. The salads and cookies from Sue & Jeff/JDraper Hot Dogs and buns from Brandon and the drinks from C&M Bennett. The watermelon was nice addition on Saturday might be something to add to our lost for Friday thanks to Bill Hamilton. I hope I didn't forget anyone it would not be intentional.
M1R Member #1829
2011 Shelby GT-500 Grabber Blue
W/SVT Performance Package
Born on Friday, 6-25-2010
Purchased 8-19-2010

2003 Zinc Yellow Auto I/UP (Build #8280 of 9652)
Born on Thursday, 7/17/03
Purchased 8-18-2003 first owner
Sold 8-19-2010 bought GT500
Purchased again 3-3-2017 fifth owner
Purchased for my wife to drive (but she knows I love the car)
HAEG is offline   Reply With Quote