Thread: Go Rockies!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:04 AM   #15
ftctoolftc
SCS Bay Area Super Hero

Re: Go Rockies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach 1 View Post
When the Sox win again tonight, does that mean they'll be in even more trouble? I'm not a big Manny fan myself, but based on the way the Rockies were hitting last night the Sox didn't need any outfielders.
On rare occasions a Cindarella team like the Rockies does win it all, but more often than not they lose, and lose badly.
Don't get mad because I actually watch baseball and pay attention DURING the regular season.
The Rockies not hitting had more to do with Beckett's ridiculous curveball than their lack of skill...

Tonight was a night of pitching and sadly for the Rockies sake, they made ONE more mistake than the Red Sox did. That's really all it came down to...
I really don't think the Red Sox's other pitchers have shown they're all that stellar. You really don't understand how fragile the Red Sox bullpen is... they have their starters and their reliever and closer. If they can do that consistently.. they'll win games. If they can't (a la Indians games)... they'll lose.

I sure as hope the "Sox" are the better team... they're about 3x the Rockies' payroll. But they're not that much better like the rest of the NorthEast would have you believe.

- 2004 Oxford White Mach 1
- Mach 1 Fantasy Football Champ - 2005
ftctoolftc is offline   Reply With Quote