View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #12
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: New Owner from California

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomach03 View Post
I've had fun with it and tried to keep the original look. I did buy the car without the stock rims but I'm not a big chrome/silver guy so the black Cobra Rs work for me. As for the gears 3:55 is good but we all know those 4:10s really help with those 12 second time slips. I still have the wing cause it's too cool to lose but I did do the Decklid panel which I love with MMD tail light trim. As for the headlights I love LED halos so that's why I went with Raxiom. And I love the shaker so that's why I kept it function and went with the JLT RAI instead of the CAI (and I found a new JLT for $190 so I couldn't pass it up lol). And I'm new to posting so I'm having trouble uploading pics but I'll get them up soon.
4.10s will make it quicker if you can hook it up, but slower at the same time. I had them long ago and I would jump out about one car length from a low roll on my buddies mach with similar mods, but then my buddy would pull away from me once we got up to highway speeds. Our machs made within 2hp of one another on the same dyno.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote