View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #12
311-420
Can't be bridled

Re: You tell me...Gt350 or Power adder for Mach 1????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSG2003Mach1 View Post
ya I've seen some serious oil consumption issues and Im not even looking around for that kinda info.

I've also heard quite a few say the car isnt that exciting around town because all the power is higher in the rev range than you would normally use. I will say to some degree I feel like I made a mistake dumping money into the mach, a new GT will make the same power as my full on build with nothing but a blower and oil pump gears...I mean, mine has higher power potential but still, these new cars are bad ***
The power comes on, according to one owner, at about 6krpm and then it starts to fly. That would be alright by me if the car was only a track toy, but i need more giddyup down low for just regular driving. Pd blowers have spoiled me over the years.

The new stangs (18+) have my attention as of yesterday morning. Saw a new grey GT in the parking lot at work and i must say the nose and lines down the side are beautiful. Pics dont do the car any justice. If i can pick up a leftover '19 next year i may do it. Looks like leftover 18s are below 30k (poor boy versions, not ac/heat seats etc) so maybe the 19s will be too. My honda is a fantastic little car and does everything right, but im feeling the need for something bigger and safer than something built in 05 and weighs only 2600 pounds.
2004 Mach 1 #6956 5spd w/IUP
Eaton swap, longtubes, built 3.73 SRA
452hp/409tq dynojet🏁
311-420 is offline   Reply With Quote