Thread: Selling Mach ?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #5
JCal

Re: Selling Mach ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4a7191a View Post
Yeah they're dragging in the rear as far as collectable goes. Still keeping mine forever, I've bleed too much to part with.
Still a blast to drive from time to time. 27k on the clock now.
You got the gears.. throw some cams in there and just enjoy the rawness that these cars can be. That's how I see it.

My plan was to SC it but I’d go back to 3:55 if I do that. It is still a blast to drive with the gears and I’ve taken it on the highway many times with them. Just makes 5th useable in my opinion. I’ve got a Challenger now and find myself only using the Mach because I fell bad for not using it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still sexy as Hell and a blast to drive. I always forget how much that motor comes alive above 4K rpm! Still has that old school muscle car feel to them.
Tough decision but I’m really leaning heavy towards selling. I tell you one thing though, I wouldn’t sell it to someone too close by. It would kill me to see it driving everyday! I sold a 71 Cutlass I had stripped to bare metal and repainted 10 yrs ago. Guy from The Bronx bought it and then sends me pics of it with 22s on it all “donked” out and I was heartbroken!
Thanks for the reply, Jim
JCal is offline   Reply With Quote