View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:29 AM   #42
SHAKN' 04

Re: dynoed the mach finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04DSGAZMACH View Post
NASVT, I have heard your short runners are among the best, sorry for the PSRI, that is just what they are most commonly referred to as. I am interested and wondering your pricing, I am not ready to purchase yet as all I have done to my car is a JLT RAI. Basically I am combing the forums trying to assemble a build list for my goal of 350-370 RWHP and mid to low 12 Second E.T.s. I know to get anywhere near this goal, 4.10's, full exhaust and a short runner with Drag radials are a must. I haven't looked much into the 106060's but I will certainly give them a look. I want the car to sound "cammed" while making the best power from it. It will be a daily driver and my goal is a N/A nasty little street car that will out run 70% of the cars it encounters. Any advice is taken into account and greatly appreciated.

SHAKN'04 I'm assuming PB stands for ported blower. If that is the case I would think you would be deep into the 11's with a blown and cammed car?
-Tim

PB is personal best. Times stated above were without a power adder. I went into the 11s already with the blower and a clutch slipping all gears down the track. Managed a 11.71 @ 120 with a lot more room to go.
-Full Exhaust (mac lts & xpipe, sss terminator c/b)
-Built Rear w/ 3.55 gears

[B]-Tuned by Lethal Performance of San Antonio
-510hp/478tq
SHAKN' 04 is offline   Reply With Quote