View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:48 PM   #149
Bill Hamilton
Mustang owner since 1970

Re: 2019 All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAEG View Post
Didn't take the time out to thank everyone for making our BBQ a success. For several years now we have all come together either offering to make, purchase or donate cash towards our food. Those who donate to our free raffle are also commended, this all comes together and makes for a really nice evening, actually 2 evenings that we can chill back at the hotel and enjoy each others company. I look forward to the show, I look forward to our get together's and the entire weekend of events. We all work hard at keeping this going.
I look forward to next year and hope to see everyone again. We seem to get a few new faces each year as well witch is pretty cool that some younger folks don't mind hanging with us old people.. Are we becoming the 7 litre Galaxy club with Mustangs.. lol
Looking forward to Old Schools Maryland Crab run in August.

Doesn't seem like it was that many years ago we were looking at the 7 Liter guys and saying, "That's us one day". Well, Brothers and Sisters, that day has arrived (LOL).

Our Mach 1 Registry Friday/Saturday night BBQ is one of the major highlights of the Carlisle Adventure. Scott, you and Dawn are a huge reason for that success. HUGE GIGANTIC Thanks from all of us.
My 1970 Mach

2003 Ford Mustang Mach I---Black w/5-speed --- gone but not forgotten
2011 Shelby GT-500 --- Ingot Silver Metallic and 6-speed (Sold and Now Terrorizing the residents of New Zealand)

1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1---White w/351C-4v Shaker Hood scoop and T-5 tranny
2014 Shelby GT-500 --- White/red stripes and 6-speed
2019 Mustang Convertible Premium Package w/automatic